- Posted by blonde on December 3rd, 2013 at 12:09 pm
Your Talented Blonde has been a very busy girl over the past week!
- Imus in the Morning (Fox Business ) — See below
- The Mike Broomhead Show (550 KFYI / Phoenix)
- KLIF & WBAP / Dallas
- KOGO / San Diego
- Taking Stock (Bloomberg Radio)
- Al Jazeera America Check it out HERE!
- Your World with Neil Cavuto (Fox News) — See below
- The Big Biz Show — Black Friday
- The Willis Report (Fox Business) — Cyber Monday… See below
I will post some of these hits as they become available.
Imus on Black Friday:
Cavuto on Black Friday
The Willis Report — Cyber Monday
Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
Posted by blonde on November 26th, 2013 at 10:33 am
If the nascent openings on Thanksgiving Day from Macy’s, Walmart, Kmart and the like are any indication, retailers are desperate. With the decline in personal […]
Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
Posted by blonde on November 25th, 2013 at 2:57 pm
And not the good kind. Now I can go into a whole diatribe about how the consumer is the wide-eyed and naive Anastasia Steele and […]
Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
Posted by blonde on November 21st, 2013 at 1:00 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! For me that means Black Friday, when all of the stores make the drones (in this case […]
I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
Posted by blonde on November 15th, 2013 at 7:11 pm
Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
Posted by blonde on November 15th, 2013 at 12:26 pm
This is just a quick post to share some love. So I spent a little time with Al Jazeera America (I know… I know) to discuss retail […]
CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class
Posted by blonde on November 5th, 2013 at 3:02 pm
So… You’ve heard me say it over and over and over again. The Middle Class is vanishing and It’s Worse Than You Think! Go ahead, […]
Hey! Janet Yellin! “Its Worse Than You Think”.
Posted by blonde on October 28th, 2013 at 6:06 pm
The nomination of Janet Yellin as the next Fed Chair has people asking a lot of tough questions in these still uncertain times. What will […]
Halloween, Toothbrushes & Losing Your Shirt
Posted by blonde on October 17th, 2013 at 12:46 pm
As Stocktoberfest begins in San Diego, it seems apropos that we bring a little Halloween into the mix! I joined the lovely and talented Gerri […]
Talented Puts Bloomberg “In The Loop”
Posted by blonde on October 14th, 2013 at 6:20 pm
Hello my lovelies! In case you missed it, I was on Bloomberg’s In The Loop with Betty Liu. Sitting in for the talented Ms. Liu is […]
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class
- Hey! Janet Yellin! “Its Worse Than You Think”.
- Halloween, Toothbrushes & Losing Your Shirt
- Talented Puts Bloomberg “In The Loop”