Archive for February, 2011
Talented’s Thoughts On January Retail Same Store Sales
Posted by blonde on February 3rd, 2011 at 6:22 pm, Comments: 0
Hi all-Here is today’s segment on the Fox News.com LIVE show I did focusing on retail same store sales. Segment starts at the 3:57:55 mark. [...]
Posted by blonde on February 1st, 2011 at 2:03 pm, Comments: 0
Everyone is falling over each other to buy gold. It seems on every street corner and storefront there are signs proclaiming “We buy gold.” On-line [...]
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores