Archive for February, 2011
Talented’s Thoughts On January Retail Same Store Sales
Posted by blonde on February 3rd, 2011 at 6:22 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Hi all-Here is today’s segment on the Fox News.com LIVE show I did focusing on retail same store sales. Segment starts at […]
Posted by blonde on February 1st, 2011 at 2:03 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Everyone is falling over each other to buy gold. It seems on every street corner and storefront there are signs proclaiming “We […]
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class