Archive for March, 2011
Luxe Alert! Prada, Hugo Boss, Versace Crushing It
Posted by blonde on March 29th, 2011 at 11:29 am, Comments: 0
Ok, I know with today’s real estate and consumer data this seems counterintuitive that luxury companies like $BOS:GR , Prada and Versace would be [...]
Foot Fetish: What Women are REALLY Thinking . . .
Posted by blonde on March 24th, 2011 at 6:28 pm, Comments: 0
More Reasons to Love $LULU and Silver
Posted by blonde on March 21st, 2011 at 6:23 pm, Comments: 0
new research on Silver’s antimicrobial properties solidify interest in Silver and stock Lululemon
Deals: A Woman’s Right to Choos
Posted by blonde on March 16th, 2011 at 1:17 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde debates the merits if the FU-shoe and whether LVMH is buying Uber Shoe retailer Jimmy Choo.
Today’s Clip: Japan’s Impact on Luxury Retail
Posted by blonde on March 15th, 2011 at 5:47 pm, Comments: 0
Luxury Goods Retailers Brace for Japan’s Impact
Posted by blonde on March 14th, 2011 at 1:03 pm, Comments: 0
With everyone obviously focused on the devestation and the nuclear threat in Japan, what’s being ignored is Japan’s influence worldwide in the arena [...]
“It’s EUROPEAN!” : Man-Bags Rule the Streets in China
Posted by blonde on March 11th, 2011 at 6:32 pm, Comments: 0
The Joe SixPack Misery Index
Posted by blonde on March 11th, 2011 at 4:44 pm, Comments: 0
Lululemon Standing Tall in a Shaky Consumer Environment
Posted by blonde on March 7th, 2011 at 3:27 pm, Comments: 0
Yoga Retailer Lululemon standing tall in shaky economy
A Brit and a Blonde Walk into a Newsroom . . .
Posted by blonde on March 2nd, 2011 at 8:09 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores