Archive for March, 2011
Luxe Alert! Prada, Hugo Boss, Versace Crushing It
Posted by blonde on March 29th, 2011 at 11:29 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Ok, I know with today’s real estate and consumer data this seems counterintuitive that luxury companies like $BOS:GR , Prada and […]
Foot Fetish: What Women are REALLY Thinking . . .
Posted by blonde on March 24th, 2011 at 6:28 pm, Comments: 0
More Reasons to Love $LULU and Silver
Posted by blonde on March 21st, 2011 at 6:23 pm, Comments: 0
new research on Silver’s antimicrobial properties solidify interest in Silver and stock Lululemon
Deals: A Woman’s Right to Choos
Posted by blonde on March 16th, 2011 at 1:17 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde debates the merits if the FU-shoe and whether LVMH is buying Uber Shoe retailer Jimmy Choo.
Today’s Clip: Japan’s Impact on Luxury Retail
Posted by blonde on March 15th, 2011 at 5:47 pm, Comments: 0
Luxury Goods Retailers Brace for Japan’s Impact
Posted by blonde on March 14th, 2011 at 1:03 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits With everyone obviously focused on the devestation and the nuclear threat in Japan, what’s being ignored is Japan’s influence worldwide […]
“It’s EUROPEAN!” : Man-Bags Rule the Streets in China
Posted by blonde on March 11th, 2011 at 6:32 pm, Comments: 0
The Joe SixPack Misery Index
Posted by blonde on March 11th, 2011 at 4:44 pm, Comments: 0
Lululemon Standing Tall in a Shaky Consumer Environment
Posted by blonde on March 7th, 2011 at 3:27 pm, Comments: 0
Yoga Retailer Lululemon standing tall in shaky economy
A Brit and a Blonde Walk into a Newsroom . . .
Posted by blonde on March 2nd, 2011 at 8:09 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class
- Hey! Janet Yellin! “Its Worse Than You Think”.
- Halloween, Toothbrushes & Losing Your Shirt
- Talented Puts Bloomberg “In The Loop”