Archive for May, 2011
The Talented Blonde Gives a Brief Primer on Silver
Posted by blonde on May 18th, 2011 at 3:14 pm, Comments: 0
The Talented Blonde explains the alleged manipulation of the silver markets -with a little help from The TAO of PAULY
Catch Talented Blonde on Your World with Neil Cavuto 4:30 pm ET
Posted by blonde on May 13th, 2011 at 2:16 pm, Comments: 0
Catch Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde breaking down consumer data with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel 4:30 PM ET
Financially Fit: The Talented Blonde Dishes Retail Dirt with Farnoosh Torabi
Posted by blonde on May 10th, 2011 at 2:14 pm, Comments: 0
Farnoosh Torabi of Yahoo Finance dishes some retail tips with The Talented Blonde on how to avoid those pesky retail markups.
Batteries Included, Shame Avoided: Church & Dwight Brings Vibrators Out of the Nightstand and Into the Light.
Posted by blonde on May 9th, 2011 at 8:47 pm, Comments: 0
Church & Dwight $ CHD Brings Vibrators Out of the Nightstand and into the Light.
Kristin Bentz The Talented Blonde Weighs In On A Pending Economic Boom
Posted by blonde on May 7th, 2011 at 12:40 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, Breaks Down This Week’s Economic News With Lou Dobbs on Fox Business Network.
Deals: Volcom to be Acquired by French Conglomerate PPR
Posted by blonde on May 2nd, 2011 at 12:02 pm, Comments: 0
Surf and skate brand Volcom is the latest action brand to be added to the stable of luxury brands by French conglomerate PPR.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class