Archive for May, 2011
The Talented Blonde Gives a Brief Primer on Silver
Posted by blonde on May 18th, 2011 at 3:14 pm, Comments: 0
The Talented Blonde explains the alleged manipulation of the silver markets -with a little help from The TAO of PAULY
Catch Talented Blonde on Your World with Neil Cavuto 4:30 pm ET
Posted by blonde on May 13th, 2011 at 2:16 pm, Comments: 0
Catch Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde breaking down consumer data with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel 4:30 PM ET
Financially Fit: The Talented Blonde Dishes Retail Dirt with Farnoosh Torabi
Posted by blonde on May 10th, 2011 at 2:14 pm, Comments: 0
Farnoosh Torabi of Yahoo Finance dishes some retail tips with The Talented Blonde on how to avoid those pesky retail markups.
Batteries Included, Shame Avoided: Church & Dwight Brings Vibrators Out of the Nightstand and Into the Light.
Posted by blonde on May 9th, 2011 at 8:47 pm, Comments: 0
Church & Dwight $ CHD Brings Vibrators Out of the Nightstand and into the Light.
Kristin Bentz The Talented Blonde Weighs In On A Pending Economic Boom
Posted by blonde on May 7th, 2011 at 12:40 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, Breaks Down This Week’s Economic News With Lou Dobbs on Fox Business Network.
Deals: Volcom to be Acquired by French Conglomerate PPR
Posted by blonde on May 2nd, 2011 at 12:02 pm, Comments: 0
Surf and skate brand Volcom is the latest action brand to be added to the stable of luxury brands by French conglomerate PPR.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores