Archive for June, 2011
Talented Blonde Weighs In On the Consumer with Neil Cavuto
Posted by blonde on June 22nd, 2011 at 7:44 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde lists 4 easy steps the White House can take to get consumers back on track
A Word on Retail Sales: Less Bad Doesn’t Mean Better $LULU $SKS $TIF $GPS $M
Posted by blonde on June 14th, 2011 at 1:58 pm, Comments: 0
The Talented Blonde, Kristin Bentz weighs on on today’s retail numbers: “Forget about today’s pop in the market, since it was overdue anyway after the past month’s slide. Basically numbers were “less bad”, but still no reason to break out the champagne. Please note, April’s growth rate was revised lower to 0.3% from a previously-reported 0.5%.
The Talented Blonde Kristin Bentz Breaks Down Consumer Credit on Cavuto
Posted by blonde on June 8th, 2011 at 1:14 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented BLonde, breaks down yesterday’s Consumer Credit numbers with Neil Cavuto on Fox Business Network.
Tivo Alert! Catch The Talented Blonde on Fox Business Network 6:45 pm ET
Posted by blonde on June 7th, 2011 at 12:17 pm, Comments: 0
The Talented BLonde, Kristin Bentz, will weigh on the impact of rising food prices on Consumer credit today with Neil Cavuto on the Fox Business Network.
The Talented Blonde Weighs in on May Retail Same Store Sales: COST, GPS, LTD, JCP
Posted by blonde on June 2nd, 2011 at 2:32 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde Weighs in on the dismal May Retail Same Store Sales Numbers with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores