Archive for August, 2011
Irene’s Impact on Back-to-School?
Posted by blonde on August 30th, 2011 at 2:39 pm, Comments: 0
CROX: Ready For It’s Close-Up
Posted by blonde on August 29th, 2011 at 1:45 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde illustrates love/hate relationship between brand super start $CROX and the media.
Talented to Fox News: Consumer Has Back-to-School Blues
Posted by blonde on August 25th, 2011 at 6:44 pm, Comments: 0
“Main-to- Main Defense”: Two French Uber Brands Duke It Out Over The Red Soles
Posted by blonde on August 22nd, 2011 at 4:53 pm, Comments: 0
Neil Cavuto and a Victory Lap for The Talented Blonde $ANF
Posted by blonde on August 22nd, 2011 at 12:30 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde returns to Fox News Channel to discuss her prescient call on spiking retail prices on apparel for the Back to School selling season; and a sticky “Situation” for $ANF.
The Talented Blonde, Kristin Bentz shares what’s on her retail radar, with the latest concept launched by Nordstrom: Treasure & Bond $JWN.
Sticky Situation:Watch Out for Retail Window Dressing!
Posted by blonde on August 19th, 2011 at 2:44 pm, Comments: 0
Talented’s Thoughts on Today’s Bi-Polar Retail Numbers on Fox Business $M $JWN
Posted by blonde on August 12th, 2011 at 7:47 pm, Comments: 0
A Fool and His Money . . .
Posted by blonde on August 4th, 2011 at 11:11 pm, Comments: 0
Talented Blonde, Kristin Bentz recaps today’s bloodbath on Wall St. and where we go from here.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class