Archive for September, 2011
Talented Blonde to Fox News Channel: Double Dip? We Aren’t Out of the First One!
Posted by blonde on September 19th, 2011 at 12:59 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde discusses the threat of a double dip recession, the NLRB debacle, and Maxine Waters with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel.
The Rationing of America
Posted by blonde on September 19th, 2011 at 9:26 am, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, notes how a shift in consumer behavior indicates rationing for the American consumer. A video of the segment on Fox News Channel with Neil Cavuto is attached.
Consumer in Cross Hairs But Smith & Wesson Still Smoking
Posted by blonde on September 7th, 2011 at 2:16 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, gives you the low down on $SWHC ahead of earnings.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores