Archive for September, 2011
Talented Blonde to Fox News Channel: Double Dip? We Aren’t Out of the First One!
Posted by blonde on September 19th, 2011 at 12:59 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde discusses the threat of a double dip recession, the NLRB debacle, and Maxine Waters with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel.
The Rationing of America
Posted by blonde on September 19th, 2011 at 9:26 am, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, notes how a shift in consumer behavior indicates rationing for the American consumer. A video of the segment on Fox News Channel with Neil Cavuto is attached.
Consumer in Cross Hairs But Smith & Wesson Still Smoking
Posted by blonde on September 7th, 2011 at 2:16 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, gives you the low down on $SWHC ahead of earnings.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class