Archive for September, 2011
Talented Blonde to Fox News Channel: Double Dip? We Aren’t Out of the First One!
Posted by blonde on September 19th, 2011 at 12:59 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde discusses the threat of a double dip recession, the NLRB debacle, and Maxine Waters with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel.
The Rationing of America
Posted by blonde on September 19th, 2011 at 9:26 am, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, notes how a shift in consumer behavior indicates rationing for the American consumer. A video of the segment on Fox News Channel with Neil Cavuto is attached.
Consumer in Cross Hairs But Smith & Wesson Still Smoking
Posted by blonde on September 7th, 2011 at 2:16 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, gives you the low down on $SWHC ahead of earnings.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Get Tangled Up In Blonde: Talented Blonde Couture
- TOM FORD LAUNCHES E COMMERCE TODAY: YOU’RE WELCOME
- Can’t Get Enough Talented?
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011