Archive for October, 2011
Wal-Mart Takes Off The Gloves For Holiday Shopping Rumble
Posted by blonde on October 25th, 2011 at 3:14 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde weighs in on Wal-Mart’s($WMT) latest effort to lure in Holiday Shoppers. Brilliant idea, or desperate cry for help?
Neiman Marcus Christmas Book: The New Luxury-Gifts That Give Back
Posted by blonde on October 19th, 2011 at 2:04 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, focuses on a new change in the Luxury world: giving back via the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book.
Peanut Butter Prices Get Nutty-Consumers Spread Thin
Posted by blonde on October 13th, 2011 at 1:49 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, the Talented Blonde discusses the recent spike in Peanut Butter pricing and what that means for the consumer.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores