Archive for October, 2011
Wal-Mart Takes Off The Gloves For Holiday Shopping Rumble
Posted by blonde on October 25th, 2011 at 3:14 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde weighs in on Wal-Mart’s($WMT) latest effort to lure in Holiday Shoppers. Brilliant idea, or desperate cry for help?
Neiman Marcus Christmas Book: The New Luxury-Gifts That Give Back
Posted by blonde on October 19th, 2011 at 2:04 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, focuses on a new change in the Luxury world: giving back via the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book.
Peanut Butter Prices Get Nutty-Consumers Spread Thin
Posted by blonde on October 13th, 2011 at 1:49 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, the Talented Blonde discusses the recent spike in Peanut Butter pricing and what that means for the consumer.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class
- Hey! Janet Yellin! “Its Worse Than You Think”.
- Halloween, Toothbrushes & Losing Your Shirt
- Talented Puts Bloomberg “In The Loop”