Archive for October, 2011
Wal-Mart Takes Off The Gloves For Holiday Shopping Rumble
Posted by blonde on October 25th, 2011 at 3:14 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde weighs in on Wal-Mart’s($WMT) latest effort to lure in Holiday Shoppers. Brilliant idea, or desperate cry for help?
Neiman Marcus Christmas Book: The New Luxury-Gifts That Give Back
Posted by blonde on October 19th, 2011 at 2:04 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, focuses on a new change in the Luxury world: giving back via the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book.
Peanut Butter Prices Get Nutty-Consumers Spread Thin
Posted by blonde on October 13th, 2011 at 1:49 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, the Talented Blonde discusses the recent spike in Peanut Butter pricing and what that means for the consumer.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Get Tangled Up In Blonde: Talented Blonde Couture
- TOM FORD LAUNCHES E COMMERCE TODAY: YOU’RE WELCOME
- Can’t Get Enough Talented?
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011