Archive for November, 2011
Can a Down Market Hamper Holiday Spending?
Posted by blonde on November 30th, 2011 at 1:36 pm, Comments: 0
Some Hometown Scoop on Cyber Monday with Fox10 Phoenix
Posted by blonde on November 29th, 2011 at 2:04 pm, Comments: 0
Occupy Wall Street: Put Down Your Bongo And Step AWAY From Abercrombie & Fitch
Posted by blonde on November 22nd, 2011 at 2:27 pm, Comments: 0
Retail Expert Kristin Bentz, Weighs in the #OWS Feeble Attempt to Sully Black Friday Shopping.
A Christmas Story: Buyers Reign Supreme
Posted by blonde on November 22nd, 2011 at 12:46 am, Comments: 0
Retail Analyst Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, sits down with KSAZ Fox10 Phoenix’s Linda Williams, and dishes the retail dirt on Black Friday and what’s hot for Holiday 2011. $WMT, $AAPL, $BBY, $TGT, $KSS,
If Wal-Mart Is Against The Ropes, Is Retail Down For The Count?
Posted by blonde on November 21st, 2011 at 5:08 pm, Comments: 0
CornNUTS: Massive Shortage Sends Prices Skyward
Posted by blonde on November 10th, 2011 at 1:53 pm, Comments: 0
Black Friday: Tis’ The Season For Desperation
Posted by blonde on November 9th, 2011 at 11:03 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, challenges the status quo and states that Black Friday isn’t necessarily the Holy Grail of Retail.
How Groupon Will Impact Shopping Trends
Posted by blonde on November 4th, 2011 at 5:49 pm, Comments: 0
Groupon’s Got 99 Problems . . .
Posted by blonde on November 4th, 2011 at 12:02 pm, Comments: 0
Fox News Channel Segment With Charlie Gasparino on OWS: Get a Job.
Posted by blonde on November 1st, 2011 at 2:14 pm, Comments: 0
Fox News Regular Kristin Bentz,The Talented Blonde, tells Occupy Wall Street protesters to “get a job, and quit bitching about Capitalism. “-with Neil Cavuto, Charles Gasparino, and Charles Payne.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores