Archive for December, 2011
The Myths Behind More Sales and More Confidence
Posted by blonde on December 27th, 2011 at 10:46 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz , The Talented Blonde and retail expert, lets you in a little secret about all the holiday retail sales hype and takes you behind the recent consumer confidence numbers. $AAPL $JWN $SHLD $BRBY $PPR $RMS $DG $DLTR $WMT $TGT $LVMH
Zynga: Why The Talented Blonde Believes The Stock Will Mooooooooooooove
Posted by blonde on December 19th, 2011 at 7:23 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, shares her contrarian view on Zynga $ZNGA and why the stock is getting short shrift post IPO.
A few thoughts on Zynga Pre IPO
Posted by blonde on December 15th, 2011 at 5:25 pm, Comments: 0
Mc Donald’s: More Than Just The McRib
Posted by blonde on December 14th, 2011 at 8:29 pm, Comments: 0
Mc Donald’s: Winning in the Trenches of Class Warfare
Posted by blonde on December 8th, 2011 at 6:33 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, shares her view on the bi-furcated consumer market via today’s strong McDonald’s results, and the success of luxury goods stocks like LVMH, Burberry, Richemont et al.
Liquid Assets: Add These Varietals Under The Tree And Watch Your Portfolio Grow
Posted by blonde on December 6th, 2011 at 3:36 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, shares her belief in the strength of the luxury consumer and how investing in fine wines is a different way to play the Luxury space.
Holiday Shopping Outlook: Will Retail Continue to ROCK?
Posted by blonde on December 1st, 2011 at 8:02 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores