Archive for January, 2012
Calling Captain Obvious: December Retail Sales-All the Signs Were There
Posted by blonde on January 14th, 2012 at 9:36 am, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, takes a victory lap on dismal December retail sales, and gives insight into HOW all the other analysts out there missed the call. Best Buy, Nordstrom, Saks, Kohl’s, Burberry, Sears
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class