Archive for January, 2012
Calling Captain Obvious: December Retail Sales-All the Signs Were There
Posted by blonde on January 14th, 2012 at 9:36 am, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz, The Talented Blonde, takes a victory lap on dismal December retail sales, and gives insight into HOW all the other analysts out there missed the call. Best Buy, Nordstrom, Saks, Kohl’s, Burberry, Sears
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores