Archive for April, 2012
If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join’ Em: Random Thoughts on YAHOO & FACEBOOK
Posted by blonde on April 3rd, 2012 at 1:07 pm, Comments: 0
Girls Gun Wild: Firearms Sales Are Surging–And So Are The Stocks $RGR $SWHC
Posted by blonde on April 2nd, 2012 at 2:32 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores