Archive for November, 2012
The Talented Blonde Warns Retailers May Contract Sandy Flu
Posted by blonde on November 29th, 2012 at 2:36 pm, Comments: 0
PMG VENTURE Group’s Kristin Bentz Breaks Down the Possible Negative Impact SuperStorm Sandy will have on Black Friday Retail Sales as well as Fiscal Cliff impacts with Fox Business News Dagen McDowell. $M $SKS $AEO $AMZN $RMS
Black Friday More Likely Fifty Shades Of Grey For Retailers
Posted by blonde on November 20th, 2012 at 10:36 am, Comments: 0
Retailers are already catching the “Sandy Flu” with SAKS $SKS the first to report an impact on its sales from the Super Storm’s surprise Halloween debut. Investors, should prepare for retailers to seize “Sandy” as an opportunity to temper holiday sales expectations and infect holiday retail bottom lines from luxury goods and apparel to footwear and electronics.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class