Archive for November, 2012
The Talented Blonde Warns Retailers May Contract Sandy Flu
Posted by blonde on November 29th, 2012 at 2:36 pm, Comments: 0
PMG VENTURE Group’s Kristin Bentz Breaks Down the Possible Negative Impact SuperStorm Sandy will have on Black Friday Retail Sales as well as Fiscal Cliff impacts with Fox Business News Dagen McDowell. $M $SKS $AEO $AMZN $RMS
Black Friday More Likely Fifty Shades Of Grey For Retailers
Posted by blonde on November 20th, 2012 at 10:36 am, Comments: 0
Retailers are already catching the “Sandy Flu” with SAKS $SKS the first to report an impact on its sales from the Super Storm’s surprise Halloween debut. Investors, should prepare for retailers to seize “Sandy” as an opportunity to temper holiday sales expectations and infect holiday retail bottom lines from luxury goods and apparel to footwear and electronics.
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores