Archive for December, 2012
Just Another Broadcast Day for the Talented Blonde…
Posted by blonde on December 30th, 2012 at 12:22 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits The Talented Blonde made some stops to discuss the Barack’n Pneumonia and the Sandy Flu… After talking to folks on KFYI/Phoenix, KOGO/San […]
2012 Holiday Retail Sales: “Barack’n Pneumonia” and the Sandy Flu
Posted by blonde on December 26th, 2012 at 4:37 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz Executive Director of PMG Venture Group takes a victory lap discussing this years lack luster Holiday Retail Sales and the mechanisms that contributed to consumers “Merry Cliffmas”.
Talented’s Take: Holiday Retail is Worse Than You Think
Posted by blonde on December 21st, 2012 at 6:01 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits The Talented Blonde joins Fox Business saying that Holiday Retail is not so jolly… Watch the latest video at video.foxbusiness.com
Bloomberg Radio Gets Talented
Posted by blonde on December 18th, 2012 at 3:58 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits The Talented Blonde joins Bloomberg’s Carol Massar to discuss what Retail is doing so far during the 2012 holiday shopping season… Talented […]
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class
- Hey! Janet Yellin! “Its Worse Than You Think”.
- Halloween, Toothbrushes & Losing Your Shirt
- Talented Puts Bloomberg “In The Loop”