Archive for December, 2012
Just Another Broadcast Day for the Talented Blonde…
Posted by blonde on December 30th, 2012 at 12:22 am, Comments: 0
The Talented Blonde made some stops to discuss the Barack’n Pneumonia and the Sandy Flu… After talking to folks on KFYI/Phoenix, KOGO/San Diego and KLIF [...]
2012 Holiday Retail Sales: “Barack’n Pneumonia” and the Sandy Flu
Posted by blonde on December 26th, 2012 at 4:37 pm, Comments: 0
Kristin Bentz Executive Director of PMG Venture Group takes a victory lap discussing this years lack luster Holiday Retail Sales and the mechanisms that contributed to consumers “Merry Cliffmas”.
Talented’s Take: Holiday Retail is Worse Than You Think
Posted by blonde on December 21st, 2012 at 6:01 pm, Comments: 0
The Talented Blonde joins Fox Business saying that Holiday Retail is not so jolly… Watch the latest video at video.foxbusiness.com Share on StockTwits
Bloomberg Radio Gets Talented
Posted by blonde on December 18th, 2012 at 3:58 pm, Comments: 0
The Talented Blonde joins Bloomberg’s Carol Massar to discuss what Retail is doing so far during the 2012 holiday shopping season… Talented on Bloomberg Holiday [...]
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores