By Request: Straight Outta ‘Frisco!
- Posted by blonde
- on September 30th, 2013
You asked for it. You begged for it! You told me that you couldn’t live with out it!!! So here it is, my gift to you.
The slide deck from my presentation with Bloomberg L.P. Chief Economist Joe Brusuelas at the recent Alpha Hedge West conference in San Francisco. “Its Worse Than You Think: The Decline of the US Middle Class and Implications for Investors”
Don’t say I never give you anything…
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class