Penney and Macy’s and Martha… Oh My!
- Posted by blonde
- on March 6th, 2013
The Talented Blonde joins the Fox Business Network to discuss the disaster that is J.C. Penney and the drama between JCP, Macy’s and Martha Stewart.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Curse You, Corn!!!!!
- Talented’s Take: JCP – Very Expensive Lipstick on a Very Ugly Pig
- Always Bet on Blue (Box, That Is)
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!