The Talented Blonde Warns Retailers May Contract Sandy Flu
- Posted by blonde
- on November 29th, 2012
In case you missed it, here’s a little interview with my fave brunette-Dagen McDowell on Black Friday retail sales and the negative impact I believed Superstorm Sandy would have on retailers. Surprise surprise, retail same store sales numbers released today played this theme out with Macy’s $M, Nordstrom $JWN, $BONT Bon-Ton, $TJX and others admitting Sandy’s impact on monthly same store sales. Here’s a link to a piece I wrote for Bloomberg Brief with more detail and Chart Porn. Enjoy!
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class
- Hey! Janet Yellin! “Its Worse Than You Think”.
- Halloween, Toothbrushes & Losing Your Shirt