The Talented Blonde Warns Retailers May Contract Sandy Flu
- Posted by blonde
- on November 29th, 2012
In case you missed it, here’s a little interview with my fave brunette-Dagen McDowell on Black Friday retail sales and the negative impact I believed Superstorm Sandy would have on retailers. Surprise surprise, retail same store sales numbers released today played this theme out with Macy’s $M, Nordstrom $JWN, $BONT Bon-Ton, $TJX and others admitting Sandy’s impact on monthly same store sales. Here’s a link to a piece I wrote for Bloomberg Brief with more detail and Chart Porn. Enjoy!
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- The Talented Blonde Tackles Terry
- Abercrombie Controversy: Oh No He Didn’t!!!
- Talented’s Take: J.C. Penney Apology Too Little Too Late
- The Talented Blonde Honored By The College Investor!
- Talented Blonde’s Take: Really Walmart?… Really?!?
- Talented Blonde Telling It Like It Is
- Talented Blonde on JCP: How the Mighty Have Fallen!
- The Talented Blonde Looks Fabulous in Bloomberg Briefs
- The WSJ Gets Talented… and Fresh
- Talented Visits Bloomberg’s “On The Economy”: The Rise of the Dollar Stores