What J.C. Penney & Sears are Trying to Tell You
- Posted by blonde
- on August 23rd, 2013
I spoke to Joe Bruselas, who is Bloomberg’s Chief Economist and was guest hosting on Bloomberg Radio’s The Hays Advantage. I explained to him (and you) why J.C. Penney ($JCP) and Sears ($SHLD) serve as a proxy for the decline of the US Middle Class, and why Target ($TGT) blames CANADA…. those hosers.
But wait… There’s more!
Get ready for Part 2: The Underbanked Deadbeat Dads of Wall Street. If you’re being chased by the IRS, or you are a deliquent deadbeat not doing your part in providing for your kids, and yet still project an air of importance around your upper-crusty peers… well your game has been figured out.
Plus, Life After Lehman… What’s life like once there is no more Wall Street? And what is like NYC… but in reverse? Its all explained below.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class