Zynga: Why The Talented Blonde Believes The Stock Will Mooooooooooooove
- Posted by blonde
- on December 19th, 2011
3. The “virtual goods” market was less than $10 million in 2005, and has grown to a market that will top $3 billion in 2011. $ZNGA is the largest provider of “virtual goods” and that market is expected to grow to $10 billion by 2015.
4. As $ZNGA expands, look for “branded virtual goods” to become more and more a part of their revenue. Fashion and athletic apparel retailers will be the most apparent advertisers/Sponsors of ZNGA as users “dress” their avatars. E.g. Dressing your Mafia Wars Don in a Versace Suit, or Bruno Magli Shoes. Or shodding your avatar in Jimmy Choo’s shoes, and Michael Kors $KORS apparel from head-to-toe. Imagine your virtual LeBron James in the latest custom Nike’s $NKE. The sponsorship possibilities are endless.
5. $ZNGA will be able to develop games that are digtially updated on the fly, like sports and military games. Imagine not needing a game CD or Xbox $MSFT and just logging on Facebook $FBOOK/Zynga $ZNGA for latest games that portray updated to the moment statistics. For sports games, that would be huge to say the least.
6. Never underestimate the loyalty of the gamer. Again, 260 million subscribers–with mediocre desk jobs–and no life. Boom. You are the king of all you survey.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Kristin Bentz is a former Wall Street retail analyst. She served as the product manager for consumer equities at Lehman Brothers. More »
- Circling the Drain…
- Talented’s Take: It’s Not Getting Better
- A Taste of Talented Blonde’s 2013 Holiday Predictions
- The 2013 Talented Blonde Holiday Tour!
- Blurred Lines: My Black Friday 2013 Preview
- Black Friday 2013 Preview: 50 Shades of Gray
- Talented on The Willis Report: Hey! Malls! Give me SOMETHING!
- I’m Such a Tease…& It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Al Jazeera America Gets Talented on Jobs
- CNN Money Gets Talented… Squeezing the Middle Class